Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get private health fund rebates in your clinics?
Yes. Please let us know when you book and remind your practitioner prior to your therapy.
2. Do you have gift vouchers? Yes. You can use your gift voucher in any of our clinics, located across the Sydney, Wollongong and Newcastle areas.
3. Do I have to book?
Bookings aren’t necessary and we welcome walk-in customers, but we recommend booking during busy periods such as holidays.
4. What products do you sell?
We sell different Chinese herbal capsules, Tiger Balm®, pain relief patches, hot packs, slimming teas, green coffee.
5. What if I prefer firmer or more gentle massage? Can I tell the practitioner?
We encourage you to discuss your preferences with the massage therapist and to give feedback.
6. Do you massage with oil?
Yes. We use herbal oils in our massage treatments. For a small extra fee you can choose from our range of essential oils (speak to your therapist).
7. What are the qualifications of the practitioners?
All Lee Massage and Acupuncture acupuncturists have a bachelor’s degree in traditional Chinese medicine. All of our massage therapists receive training in both Chinese and western-style massage techniques.
8. Can I make a booking with specific therapist?
Yes. You are encouraged to make a booking with the therapist you would like to see.
9. Do I need a doctor's referral?
No, in most cases you don't need a doctor's referral.